- Baroque and Far From Home: The Ursuline Musical Legacy in New Orleans. University Press of Mississippi (forthcoming, Spring 2019).
- Conference Report: “Musicking: Improvisation, Ornamentation, and Variation,” University of Oregon, May 23-27, 2017, for Eighteenth-Century Music (Cambridge University Press), Issue 15.1 (March 2018)
- “The Blues: Going Medieval on your Assumptions.” Proceedings of the American Musicological Society Southwest Chapter, ISSN: 2330-1309 (2018)
- “Closing the gap: Observations on cross-genre programs and the exchange of historical performance practices.” Journal of the Vernacular Music Center, Vol. 2, No. 1, 2016
- “Baroque Sister Act: Sacred Parodies in the Educational Outreach of the Ursuline Nuns in Eighteenth-century New Orleans.” Steglein Publishing, Inc., 2017, Society for Eighteenth-Century Music conference proceedings
- “Eighteenth-century real-time composition: A guide for the modern flutist.” The Flutist Quarterly 40, no. 3 (Spring 2015)
- “Go big or go home: Eighteenth-century real-time composition.” Poster-research presentation, American Musicological Society Southwest Chapter, Austin, TX, in Proceedings of the American Musicological Society Southwest Chapter, Volume 3, Spring 2014 Issue, ISSN: 2330-1309
- “Primary Stimulation: Learning to Play Historical Flutes from Primary Sources.” Traverso 12, no. 3 (July 2000)
- CD notes for Johann Sebastian Bach: Compositions for Transverse Flute. Audio CD. Focus 944, October 1994
OTHER PUBLICATIONS/EDITORIAL WORK:
- April 2018, Peer reviewer for article submission, The Flutist Quarterly
- October 2017, Peer reviewer for article submission, the Journal of the Society for American Music.
- August 2017, Peer reviewer for article submission, for American Music.